The Children’s Home of Easton, a youth serving agency, is looking for a mature and energetic adult to work directly with our youth as a Recreation Counselor. Under the immediate supervision of the Recreation Director, this position is responsible for working as part of a team to help implement, coordinate and assist with any instructional classes, social events and sports & leisure activities for our residents.
The necessary functions of this position include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing the care and safety of our residents
- Communicating effectively to all staff and outside groups
- Following the rules and guidelines set forth by this agency
This position requires the following:
- One day a weekend to work
- An adult to be over 21 years of age
- Review of driving record, ChildLine, FBI criminal check
- Physical examination by a licensed medical professional
- Proof of high school graduation and/or college degree is required to be eligible
Potential candidates are required to attend trainings for employment, three of which are mandatory to pass to remain employed.
Email applications to email@example.com or apply at InDeed: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/The-Childrens-Home-of-Easton/jobs/Recreation-Counselor-351cd928cbd15534?q=Recreation+Counselor